Do you want to take part in the voting for the 120 preselected projects from the Ideas Competition of PerúDesignNet? Here’s how to do it. It is very easy.
Your vote is very important: 6 of the 42 finalists will be selected by popular vote. The rest will be chosen by a jury. On the 17th of July we will publish the name of the 42 finalists who will travel to Lima, Peru, to take part in the PerúDesignNet Week.
You have several voting options:
1. Type the name of the project you wish to vote in the “Search” box.
3. You can see the projects in order of votes, by clicking on “Top Rated”.
Choose the project you want to vote for:
1. Hover the cursor above the voting stars and pick from one to five, with five being the best.
2. The number of stars you have selected will be shown in green.
3. When you click on the number of stars you will get a “you have voted” message and the stars will be shown in yellow.
4. You can only vote once per project.
5. To get more votes you can share the project with other people using social networks.
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with us.