PerúDesignNet Week: New dates. We are waiting for you!
Don’t miss this unavoidable date with design and innovation!
Between the 2nd and the 7th of November 2015 in Lima (Peru) we will hold the PerúDesignNet Week, aimed at citizens, professionals and university students.
During the Perú DesignNet week we will develop events around design and innovation as a value for development:
- Workshops: the 42 finalists of the Ideas Competition of Perú DesignNet will convey the value and put into practice their ideas, developing along with the participating companies.
- Design exhibition: Las Manuelas, an alpaca wool project developed by the IED Moda Lab team along with the Peruvian organisation Movimiento Manuela Ramos and Economists Without Borders.
- Hybridisation: activities combining crafts, tourism and gastronomy with technology.
- Inno-Talks (university and corporate): lectures given by internationally renowned professionals.
- Hackathon: collaborative and innovation activity among those in attendance.
- Closing event.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE 6 WINNERS OF THE IDEAS COMPETITION
On the 7th of November the organisers of Peru DesignNet will announce the 6 winners (one per SME) who will take part, along with the SMEs, in the Innovation Ecosystem, a platform for growth using tutorials to support the development and implementation of the winning ideas.
* This information is subject to change.