Are you coming to the Inno-talks of the PerúDesignNet Week? Take part in free lectures on innovation and creativity through design, given by internationally-renowned prestigious professionals.
Register. See you on the 7th of November in Lima (Peru) from 11:00 to 17:30 h.!
WHAT IT CONSISTS OF
University Inno-talk (from 11:00 – 12:30 h.)
- Lecture on design and innovation for university students.
- Developing in collaboration with universities.
Corporate Inno-talk (from 15:30 – 17:30 h.)
- Lecture oriented at business audiences.
- Dynamics of business networking.
SPEAKERS AT THE INNO-TALKS
- Mauricio Andújar (Peru)
- Alexander Gómez (Colombia)
- Rodrigo Isasi (Peru)
- Oscar Mas (Moderator) (Peru)
- Biographies of the speakers.
- Gerry Hofstede (The Netherlands)
- Alejandra Arias Stella (Peru)
- Pablo Morales Sánchez (Peru)
- Joxe Mari Aizega (Spain)
- Andrés Fernández Rubio (Spain)
- Francisco Jarauta (Spain)
- Francisco Pinedo (Moderator) (Peru)
WHERE IT WILL BE HELD
This activity will take place in the MAC (Museum of Contemporary Art of Lima), prior registration online. Register!
MAC. Av. Almirante Miguel Grau 1511, Barranco.
You just have to fill in the registration form (remember that the deadline for registration for activities in the PeruDesignNet Week is the 6th of November). Open to the public. Free admission. Limited capacity.