The creators of the 42 proposals selected in the Ideas Competition will travel* to Peru for a week to take part in the PerúDesignNet Week, a week of workshops, events, meetings and seminars where they will have the opportunity to work with SMEs to develop their proposals, using the PerúDesignNet methodology. In this way, all the selected proposals will become visible participants of change and innovation in PerúDesignNet.
During the PerúDesignNet Week the 42 selected candidates:
- Will travel* from their home town to Lima (Peru) to take part in PerúDesignNet. Travel and accommodation expenses will be covered by the PerúesignNet organisation. Some SMEs are outside Lima, and transfers to the relevant provinces during the week of work will also be covered by the organisation. The organisation of PerúDesignNet will not cover any other expenses.
- Will test their proposals along with the SMEs taking part.**
- They will receive technical and professional support from PromPerú and the European Institute of Design- Madrid.
- They will be mentored by nationally renowned figures in the sector.
- They will receive a methodology for presenting their proposals in the PerúDesignNet Week.
- They could be one of the six finally selected to pass to the following round, called the Innovation Ecosystem - PerúDesignNet.
- They will have media exposure and coverage of their proposals, promoting them as participants and agents of change!
- They will form part of the Video/Documentary that will show how design and innovation is created in Peru.
The 6 winning projects will form part of the Innovation Ecosystem, a growth platform which, on the basis of tutorials, will support the development of innovation and will implement the winning ideas at the SMEs taking part in PerúDesignNet.
* Journey and stay in Lima or the provinces covered by the PerúDesignNet organisation.
** Some SMEs will be in Peru’s provinces. These trips will also be covered by the PerúDesignNet organisation. Remember to indicate your personal data in the PDF: name, surname, telephone number and e-mail, so that you can be located quickly if you are one of the winners.